February 7, 2013

getting ready to go T minus 9 days...

My daughter Jackie is spending this spring semester in Florence Italy.  Is there any greater excuse to go on vacation in Europe than that!  My travel companions for this jaunt across the pond are my husband Rich, oldest son Johnny and my youngest Danny.  We are all excited to see Jackie, explore Italian cities rich in history, and all I've heard about the food!  For me, getting  a family of four ready to go to Italy is no easy feat.  What have I done so far? Well, I have booked the flights, rented the apartment, and thought (thought) about what clothes to bring.  

3 comments:

  1. Love it momma, looks great!! xoxoxoox
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,

    This looks great! Did you to Italy over April vacation? What a great opportunity for your daughter and like you said . . . for the rest of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I look forward to hearing about how the trip went!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete